Our Core Safety Values:
- All injuries Can Be Prevented
- Working Safely is A Priority on Every Job
- Accident Prevention is good business – it increases productivity and minimizes human suffering.
- Management is responsible for providing a reasonable and safe workplace.
- Employees are ultimately responsible for their own personal safety and must follow all established safe work practices as a condition of employment.
- Management must audit and monitor safety performances and working environment conditions.
- Safety compliance and controlling future loss requires the participation of all Employees to improve safety awareness and prevent accidents and injuries.