Phillips 66 Sweeny
Trans-Global Solutions is constructing a rail storage expansion at Philllips 66 Sweeny (South Houston) for excess Butane Butene to be produced in the near future. The scope of work consists of:
- Building the foundation for a track access road and track bed just over a mile long.
- Installing RCP, RCB and CMP for proper drainage throughout the length of the project.
- Installation of light fixture to provide sufficient light for track crews to switch cars at night.
- Construction of a two new siding tracks and an extension of one existing track. All new construction will be done with steel ties.
- Construction of a track access road.